The Smurfs 2 is one of the summer's top animated family movies and is now a hit video game too!
In The Smurfs 2 video game, the evil wizard Gargamel has created the Naughties, and together they travel to Smurf Village, kidnap Smurfette, and imprison her in Paris. It's now up to Papa Smurf and friends to travel from the Enchanted Forest, through the streets of New York, into Paris, and everywhere in between to save the day and bring Smurfette home safe!
- Four-Player Co-op: Play with four players on the screen simultaneously. Jump in and jump out seamlessly.
- Play as Your Favorite Smurf: Become your favorite Smurf to help bring Smurfette home!
- The Right Smurf for the Right Job: Mix and match the Smurfs you play as – Papa can freeze enemies with his magical potions and Vanity can strike a pose to become a temporary platform to reach new heights!
- Six Worlds to Explore: From the Enchanted Forest to the Spooky Woods, through the streets of New York, to the majestic city of Paris, and everywhere in between.
- Only on Wii U: Add a fifth, exclusive Smurf – Clockwork Smurf – to the mix via the Wii U GamePad.
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo Wii U
- WayForward Technologies
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- NA Release Date
- July 23, 2013
- EUR Release Date
- July 19, 2013
- AUS Release Date
- July 18, 2013
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Steven Velema
- Official Website