Now you can play Scribblenauts on your living room TV in gorgeous HD.
Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Create your own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with friends online to be used in game or further modified as they like! And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwells parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground.
• Object Creation and Sharing: Not impressed by an “angry, polka-dotted shark”? How about a “zombie, robotic skateshark” that breathes fire? It’s all possible with the new object creator. Use them in your game to solve puzzles and share them online with your friends, while modifying their own creation to your liking.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell’s “magic backpack” for easy access and future use.
• Multiplayer Mode: Play with a friend! Drop in using a Wii Remote and take control of any object in game.
• Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new “Starite Vision” helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
• HD Graphics: The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects.
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo Wii U
- 5th Cell
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Nintendo
- Action, Puzzle
- NA Release Date
- November 13, 2012
- EUR Release Date
- December 6, 2013
- AUS Release Date
- November 30, 2012
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- David J. Franco
- Official Website