Join a group of investigators, take up missions from the townspeople and discover the dangerous national secrets. The award winning Zero no Kiseki is getting evolved. The new PS Vita version has fully voiced main story events, the seiyuu from the PSP version are back to reprise their roles. The script for one character alone is as thick as a telephone book.
By making use of the graphical capabilities of the new handheld console, the game comes with new mini games, new sub-missions, the graphics are all refined and the music are rearranged. There is also a brand new anime movie that reveals the spectacular world and powerful magic within.
New Features from Original:
• Full voice-overs for the main scenario.
• A total of 157 voiced characters.
• Over 20,000 voice patterns.
• 74 music tracks.
• A new theme song, “Way of Life,” performed by Ms. Kanako Kotera of Falcom JDK.
• New animations and sub-scenarios.
• High-resolution graphics.
• Menu touch controls.
• Additional mini-games that utilize the functionality of PS Vita, such as Darts 501, Clock Memory, and Coro Coro Misshi.
This game has no comments yet.
- Sony PS Vita
- Nihon Falcom, Pyramid
- Nihon Falcom
- JP Release Date
- October 18, 2012
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Falcom Sound Team JDK