The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf.
Available at the standard retail price, the day one edition of RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED will include three extra racing machines and five sizzling new NAMCO paint jobs. The three additional cars detailed below bring more wall-shattering variety and driving choice to the roster of cars already in the game:
- The Ghoster: This low rider coupe with its electric blue finish isn’t for cruisin’ but for bruisin’.
- The Immortal: This red super sports beast isn’t easy to tame, but it’s worth the effort.
- The Road Wolf: Eat up the competition with this classic red coupe inspired by cars of the 60’s.
The five paint jobs, one each for five of the existing in-game cars, represent legendary NAMCO franchises, letting players race in single player or against friends online with their car fully pimped in the style of PAC-MAN (Kinghawk GT), GALAGA (Hurricana CX), TEKKEN (Crimson TT), SOULCALIBUR (Wolfseye GT) or ACE COMBAT (Sylvian Type 8).
• Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
• Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
• New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
This game has no comments yet.
- Xbox 360
- Bugbear Entertainment
- Namco Bandai Games
- NA Release Date
- March 27, 2012
- EUR Release Date
- March 30, 2012
- AUS Release Date
- April 5, 2012
- ESRB Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Hiroshi Okubo, Akitaka Toyama,, Rio Hamamoto, Shinji Hosoe, Ayako Saso, sanodg
- Official Website