Fight in a Steampunk inspired post-industrial revolution conflict where you are the leader of a group of rebels trying to save what is left of America from an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on taking over the country.
Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet.
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
• Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
• Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
• Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
• A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
• Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op
This game has no comments yet.
- Xbox 360
- Blue Omega Entertainment
- Third Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- May 26, 2009
- EUR Release Date
- May 22, 2009
- AUS Release Date
- June 4, 2009
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MA 15+
- MVGL User Score
- Paul Ruskay