Become King of a TV trivia show! Confront friends - see who is the smartest!
Let your Mii try to answer fun and challenging trivia questions, from the classics to original stumpers, spanning across history, geography, literature, science, sports and entertainment! For an extra challenge, use your Wii Remote in original ways. Make it to the finals and see who can win the greatest amount of cash in one last, ultimate duel. TV Show King will challenge your brain! Now, get ready... get set... and go play TV Show King!
● Have fun and test your general knowledge with more than 3,000 questions on all kinds of subjects for a game that's both serious and hilarious.
● Use your own customized Mii as your in-game character for a truly immersive experience.
● Numerous entertaining themes including music, cinema, entertainment, history, geography, sports, common knowledge, fun, and pop culture.
● Answer the questions following the different game rules: use your Wii Remote as a flashlight, a scratching tool, or a pointer.
● A truly animated TV set with highly colorful characters, including a host, a DJ, and a cheering crowd.
● Wheel of fortune to spice up the game: double your winnings, lose everything, or swap your cash!
● Tensions rise with increasing difficulty and higher stakes!
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo Wii
- Party, Puzzle
- NA Release Date
- May 12, 2008
- JP Release Date
- June 10, 2008
- EUR Release Date
- May 20, 2008
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Mathieu Vachon, Marc-Leonce Volcy
- Official Website