Take yourself back to the early '90s in the award winning Amiga version of this cyberpunk action-adventure.
Set in the year 2142, you assume the role of Conrad B. Hart, an agent for the Galaxia Bureau of Investigation, and attempt to piece together your erased memory in order to save the world that is under threat of destruction by aliens. As a precaution, you saved your memory in a holocube and use this as an aid during your quest for identity.
• 75 cinematic sequences
• Seven levels on six different worlds
• Deep and engrossing story
This game has no comments yet.
- Delphine Software International, Manomio
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- NA Release Date
- April 19, 2009
- MVGL User Score
- Jean Baudlot, Raphaël Gesqua, Fabrice Visserot