When a dark shockwave sweeps through the city of Arba, the monsters that once lived alongside the people in peace are driven into a frenzied rage. As either the hero Luceus or the heroine Aurora, the player joins forces with a cast of fan favorites from previous DRAGON QUEST titles, such as Alena, Bianca and Yangus, to bring the rampaging hordes of monsters to their senses and restore order to the kingdom.
● Overpower Hundreds of Monsters – Become the hero of the battlefield as you swing into action against seemingly impossible odds. Cleave through the relentless swarms of monsters and battle gigantic foes in epic clashes of good versus evil!
● Fight Alongside Legendary Characters – Players can embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series – all voiced – to form their own party of four and stride into battle. From the sultry Maya of DRAGON QUEST IV fame to Yangus, the thief with a heart of gold from DRAGON QUEST VIII, the player’s party will always be full of character.
● Strategy-Oriented Battles – Use your environment to your advantage! Utilize spellcasters located around the levels to deal huge damage to enemies. Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will also help players survive the toughest battles.
● Collect Monster Coins to Turn the Tide – Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills. Up to 24 monsters can fight by the player’s side at any one time.
● Getting Ready for Battle - Use skill points from leveling up to upgrade each character’s unique spells and abilities. Not only can you upgrade your weapons and armor by purchasing them at the store, you can also create accessories with a variety of effects through synthesis. You can also choose your party members and get ready for the next battle to come.
This game has no comments yet.
- Playstation 3
- Omega Force
- Square Enix
- Action, RPG
- JP Release Date
- February 26, 2015
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Koichi Sugiyama