Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced-turn based strategy game where players meet and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal-monks, and mustachioed samurai generals on the way to capture the Skulls of the Shogun.
● Full 10-15 Hour Single-Player Campaign.
● 20 Single-Player levels: As General Akamoto you' ll journey through four different seasons of the samurai afterlife battling your way to claim your title of Shogun of the Dead!
● Power Up your Cavalry, Infantry, and Archers with skulls to become disruptive Demons.
● Call in the help of the Monks such as the Crow Monk (wind), Salamander Monk (fire), and the Fox Monk (healer) and unlock advanced spells.
● Thirty Multiplayer maps featuring two, three, and four-player maps. Play locally on the same screen or online in networked multiplayer. Take turns at your pace in Skulls Anywhere, the asynchronous mode that supports up to 30 concurrent games.
● Innovative Gameplay: A gridless, streamlined interface married with deep tactical strategy and wildly variable battle outcomes.
● Beautiful Hand-drawn Art: 2D high-resolution environments and characters, inspired by a mash up of classic 1960’s anime and modern urban vinyl character design.
● Original Sound Effects and Score inspired by old samurai films and classic 1960’s dub.
This game has no comments yet.
- NA Release Date
- November 26, 2013
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Makyo, Sam Bird
- Official Website