There once was an era in which the earth was inhabited by gods, humans, and an evil deity from the underworld known as the Demon God.
Under the flag of the holy maiden Vitoria, humans fought against the spirits, or monsters, who worked as the Demon’s pawns for ages.
– God's Era, Year 395.
A technique for capturing monsters into a magical tome called a Sealbook was invented by the first royal alchemist, Siegdrad. A new, special class called Libras handled this sealing magic, and they garnered tremendous results in regard to monster suppression.
Thanks to their efforts, the monsters’ population plummeted, and eventually the Demon God herself was sealed away. The world began to operate under the rule of humanity.
Then came the King’s Era, Year 1. Vitoria had achieved continental unification through the hard work of mankind, and succeeded the throne as First Queen of the Kingdom of Romulea.
Kingdom of Romulea Founding History – Chapter 1, Section 10.
Some time has passed. It is now the King’s Era, Year 499...
The stage is the Royal Library of the Kingdom of Romulea. Here begins a new story...
Players take on the role of Fried, an adventurer from the Royal Library sent to stop the uprising. Early in his journey, Fried discovers a broken shrine. This sets in motion the story where Fried travels around the kingdom, and through rescuing, defeating, or bumping into any of the 16 unique girls that can join his party, he is on a mission to save the world. Set in a first-person perspective with turn-based combat, players will encounter normal monsters as well as more powerful mutant girls, who must be sealed away to prevent the spread of the evil monster scourge.
● Art That is Sure to Leave a Mark - The hand-drawn art of the girls in your party, as well as the mutant girls who must be defeated, breathe scintillating life into the quixotic world of Romulea.
● Sealed with Power - Defeating enemies in the dungeon produces Sealbooks, which can give the girls in your party unique bonuses, enchant weapons, or be sold for gold. Deciding how to use the Sealbooks is a crucial part of the game's dungeon-crawling aspects.
● Turn the Party into a Par-tay - As you explore dungeons, players can trigger sub-events which allow for further character development between Fried and the individual girls in his party. Favorite girls can even show up in the menus (cosmetically) more often.
● Min-maxers' Delight - Each girl in your party has one of five base classes, from which they can spec into one of several sub-classes, which can be further specialized. For example, a Magic User can become a Sorceress, which can specialize into Magical Princess. Each sub-class has its own unique skill-set and corresponding armor/outfit, allowing for intricate tweaks for discerning party managers.
● Languages - Enjoy in-game English text with original Japanese in-game voices.
This game has no comments yet.
- Sony PS Vita
- Aqua Plus
- Dungeon Crawler, RPG
- NA Release Date
- August 18, 2015
- JP Release Date
- September 25, 2014
- EUR Release Date
- October 16, 2015
- AUS Release Date
- October 16, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MA 15+
- MVGL User Score
- Junya Matsuoka, Shinya Ishikawa, Michio Kinugasa, Hideo Mitsuda
- Official Website