From the creators of Unreal comes Unreal Tournament, a competition that tests your reflexes and competitive spirit in deadly arenas.
The time has come to prove you are the best. You and your team of "bots" (virtual teammates) face off in first person against the deadliest warrior bots in the galaxy for the title of Unreal Grand Master. Challenge your friends to the most spine-rattling combat ever seen on PlayStation 2.
* REALITY BENDING graphics and speed, designed to take full advantage of your PlayStation 2 technology.
* See why Unreal Tournament has won multiple GAME OF THE YEAR awards.
* Over 50 LEVELS OF MAYHEM, each one a 3D world of its own; a pirate ship, Egyptian tombs, submarines, speeding trains, space castles and much more.
* Take on bots or humans in FOUR game types: Capture the Flag, Assault, Domination and DeathMatch.
* Intense multiplayer action in 4-PLAYER and 2-PLAYER split-screen mode; hook systems together with i.LINK.
* TEN WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION - including the Pulse Blaster, the Chainsaw, the Rocket Launcher, and the Impact Hammer (pounds your opponents into mush).
* BOTS SO REAL YOU'LL SWEAR THEY'RE HUMAN - bots can take commands, choose the best weapon, and guide you throughout the game.
* ENHANCED user interface and controls - playable with compatible USB keyboard and mouse.
This game has no comments yet.
- Playstation 2
- Epic Games
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- October 21, 2000
- EUR Release Date
- April 20, 2000
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Alexander Brandon, Sascha Dikiciyan, David Ewing, Lani Minella, Shannon Newans, Michiel van den Bos