Written by iNFERNAL on September 21, 2014 @ 1:54 pm
Halo... One of Bungie's ultimate creations in 2004. The long-awaited sequel to one of the most widely praised, most influential first-person shooters ever created.
Despite a rather short campaign and a storyline that throws a brick in your face at the end and leaves you wondering if you should restart the game and use your brain cells harder than usual, Halo is still the most awesome game I have ever encountered. The gameplay is nothing different from the first one ( which is actually great ), making it a monster in the series so far and bringing back all these memories where you ride some aliens with your M12 Force. Psst.. there is a tank as well. Trust me, go blow some airplanes up right now..
The game brings Master Chief to a new war between the Covenant and the Marines. Not only the game gives you the opportunity to play with Chief again, it also gives you the freedom to kill various creatures who betrayed the Covenant using the elite squad member 'Arbiter'.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a Plasma Sword, jump in there and do your best to save the world. Oh and don't forget to play this on the good old Xbox console. Don't ask, just do it.
Final Pros and Cons ( Some of them were added in the post )
- Halo 2.. cause Halo ;
- Awesome graphics for a 2004 game ;
- The Series that gave start to the famous ''Teabagging''.
- Incredible Music in the background ;
- Incredible Menu Music ;
- The Multiplayer is deep and good ;
- 4 people Co-op Campaign / Split-screen ;
- Even though the story is short, it is well-told till the end ;
- Most of the maps are breathtaking ;
- The Best console FPS Game ever made ;
- The Campaign is worth being replayed anytime, anywhere ;
- Killing cute little red/green pyramid aliens is hitting me in the feelings.
- The ending could have been better.
Story Rating: 10
Graphics & Visuals Rating: 9
Sound Rating: 9
Overall Rating: 10
There are no comments on this review yet.