Greetings fellow gamers!
We've been adding several new fixes into the site, as well as one major feature. We hope everyone had a great November, and got to play a lot of games. Did anyone get anything new during the Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales? We snagged the new Wolfenstein game along with Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2!
- We've added a bunch more fixes and updates into our new email queuing system (hopefully it runs smoother!)
- We resolved an issue with the gamer feed showing incorrectly in the sidebar on certain pages
- A bug in the donation block was resolved
- We fixed UTF-8 characters showing improperly in email notifications
- We resolved an issue with showing the wrong forum posts on user profile pages, the correct ones should show up now
- Users can now select consoles they own to show off on the sidebar of their profile
A feature request which has been pending for quite some time has been brought to light. The hold up was due to the lack of a graphics artist. Our very own bergdoll has stepped up and designed 50+ graphics for usage with this feature. You can head over to 'Edit Profile > Game Consoles' and select the consoles you own (or have owned or whatever you'd like to use the feature for) and they'll be displayed on the right sidebar of your profile. We'll continually add new consoles as they come out and are added into our database. If you haven't already given this feature a go, DO IT NOW! It's awesome!
FalotForonke and Nagizuma are also working on something for everyone. We hope to provide more news about that within the next month or so. I think you're all really going to like it. It'll bring our community even closer with some fun things!
Have a safe, happy and game filled holiday season!Written by jimmyb on November 29, 2017 @ 4:54 am
The sidebar for sharing your consoles is a nice feature. Thank you for the work.
Guys, I'm new here but I'm enjoying all the features. Keep it up. I would like to suggest gameplay pictures of the games' page (maybe it can be done autosearching it from google, I donno). I know this kind of thing takes time. Good luck
Pretty cool feature, that PC over there needs more RGB, just sayin'