Age of Mythology: The Titans is the first expansion pack for the real-time strategy game Age of Mythology. It introduces a fourth race to the game, the Atlanteans, along with a new campaign set ten years after the events of the storyline in the original game. Players can now summon Titans in the game, a godlike being with a high attack level and many hitpoints. They form the center of the story in the new campaign.
There are also new gods, units, buildings and god powers. Kronos can move buildings across the map, Oranos provides teleportation and Gaia surrounds buildings with lush to prevents enemy constructions to be built nearby as well as providing a small healing effect. Atlanteans do not have specific heroes, but can turn any human into one.
Along with introducing new map types, AI personalities and victory conditions, the existing civilizations have also been tweaked.
A new single-player campaign opens another chapter to the franchise's expansive folklore along with the addition of new scenarios. Atlanteans have the power to call upon the might of the Titan gods--such as Atlas and Cronus--multiple times throughout the game and upgrade human units to heroes. The Titans introduces 12 new god powers, 15 new human units, and 10 formidable myth units.
● An extended story line- AGE OF MYTHOLOGY: THE TITANS adds another important chapter to the franchise's expansive folklore with new scenarios to explore and conquer
● In-game cinematics help to integrate and further enrich the game's story
● A new victory condition- Gamers can create a Titan unit that dwarfs everyone else and employ it to wreak havoc and rain destruction on enemy civilizations
● Additional powers, heroes and mythological units- AGE OF MYTHOLOGY: THE TITANS brings the ancient world to life in more detail than ever before with exciting gameplay elements and characters
● The expansion pack will unveil the incredible powers of the Titan gods, which can be unleashed by the Atlanteans who worship them.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Ensemble Studios
- Microsoft Game Studios
- Real-Time Strategy
- NA Release Date
- September 30, 2003
- EUR Release Date
- October 3, 2003
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.3 by 115 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 22 User(s)
- Stephen Rippy, Kevin McMullan
- Added by
- 162 User(s)