HuniePop is a unique sim experience for PC, Mac and Linux. It's a gameplay first approach that's part dating sim, part puzzle game, with light RPG elements, a visual novel style of presentation, an abrasive western writing style and plenty of "plot".
After a pathetic attempt to try and pick up Kyu, a magic love fairy in disguise, she decides to take you under her wing and help you out with your crippling inability to meet new women. After a few dating lessons and some sound advice, Kyu sends you out into the world ready to take on the dating world and a wide cast of beautiful babes.
● 8 gorgeous girls each with their own personalities, preferences and style. (Rumor has it there are several secret characters to unlock as well!)
● More than 20 in-game locations each with beautiful hand painted environment art and many with full day/night cycles.
● Over 250 unique items (food, drinks, gifts, accessories) that you can purchase, unlock, collect and give as gifts.
● A beautifully composed soundtrack containing over 20 tracks of original music inspired by eastern pop, jazz and bossa nova melodies.
● Thousands of lines of dialog, fully and professionally voice acted, complete with a unique character lip-syncing system.
● Customize girls' appearances with unlockable outfits and hairstyles! The girls will also dress up for dates! (Or dress down afterwards...)
● Collect nearly 50 stunning CG photos depicting the girls in various scenarios, including steamy bedroom scenes.
● An addicting match-3 style puzzle dating system with it's own unique twists including upgradeable traits/stats, the ability to move any number of positions and special date gifts that have a variety of interesting effects on the puzzle.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!