Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm is the third and final expansion to the genre-defining and critically-acclaimed RTS, Dawn of War.
In Soulstorm, two new armies are introduced, raising the total number of playable armies in Dawn of War to an unprecedented count of nine while also adding additional units to all existing factions. The revolutionary meta-game that was introduced in Dark Crusade is further expanded to an interplanetary scale, allowing players to battle across a star system. Combined with its sister products, Soulstorm makes Dawn of War the largest and most detailed RTS ever released.
● Two New Armies - Two new armies open up a world of strategic and story possibilities. Raising the total number of available armies in Dawn of War to nine, these two new factions fight with a new resource derived from the souls of the faithful and the fallen.
● Sisters of Battle - The Chamber Militant of the Emperors Holy Inquisition. Limited in numbers but incredibly powerful, the Sisters of Battle are second only to the Space Marines in terms of sheer fighting prowess. Ranging from the Sisters Repentia with their devastating ceremonial eviscerators to the awe-inspiring Penitent Engine, the Sisters of Battle are truly a power to be feared.
● Dark Eldar - Twisted and corrupt cousins of the Eldar, these terrifying raiders from the furthest reaches of the Webway are feared and hated by all. Their incredible speed and reliance on close quarter combat, stunning and poisoning abilities allows them to quickly strike an enemy and be gone before reinforcements can arrive.
● New Air Units - Strategic warfare in the 41st Millennium gains a whole new dimension as each army gains new air units to rain death from the skies.
● Brutal Domination - Wage war across an entire solar system as the metagame map introduced in Dark Crusade is expanded to an interplanetary scale. Liberate, enslave, or destroy entire worlds as you unleash your armies fury across the galaxy. Players will now strive to conquer an entire solar system with multiple planets and moons to be conquered in total 34 maps are available to the player (25 for DC).
● Enhanced Customization - Customize your heros weapons, items and abilities as he grows in power and personalize your armys insignias, colors, banners and names. Earn and unlock achievements and medals as you prove your superiority online.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Iron Lore Entertainment, Relic Entertainment
- Real-Time Strategy
- NA Release Date
- March 4, 2008
- EUR Release Date
- March 7, 2008
- AUS Release Date
- March 6, 2008
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.5 by 66 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 19 User(s)
- Inon Zur
- Added by
- 93 User(s)