What happens when DLC practices go too far? An indie developer makes a game that mocks the industry and its foibles, that's what! Defeat the bad guy, save the world and get the girl! But first you'll need to find coins to buy DLC to enable animation, sound and even pausing. Thankfully this is just satire and all the DLC is purchased with in-game coins. But consider it a cautionary tale for the future...
● Two full length campaigns: the original award-winning "DLC Quest", and the brand new "Live Freemium or Die" (campaigns sold separately on Xbox 360)
● Platforming action! Coins to collect, a princess to save, a bad guy (or two) to defeat. You like that stuff, right?
● Over 30 different DLC packs, each providing quiet introspection on the state of the gaming industry
● Over 20 awardments to earn and make you feel reasonably satisfied with yourself
● Online leaderboards and achievements (Steam version)
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.