Ever want to get behind the wheel and race like a madman through the streets of a teeming metropolis? Here's your chance to careen your way through Chicago traffic that's thicker than a deep dish pizza. Forget everything you learned in Driver's Ed. Run every stop sign, drive the wrong way, or gun-it to jump a drawbridge. No-rules racing means doing whatever it takes to win.
With five unique racing modes, ten unique cars, and wide-open, unbridled, pedal-to-the-metal racing, Midtown Madness is the only antitode for rush-hour blues. Now that's racin' Chicago style!
● Reallistically modeled driving performance for ten unique cars.
● Multiple viewpoints including in-car with dash and chase views.
● Set weather and time-of-day conditions plus adjustable traffic, pedestrian, and cop density.
● Realistic damage models and real-time interactive police network.
● In-game commentary by Chicago radio personality Marty Lennartz, "The Regular Guy".
● Other cars include '99 Ford Mustang GT and police cruiser, Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe, Panoz Roadster, Ford F350 truck, and even a city bus.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Rockstar San Diego
- MIcrosoft Game Studios
- NA Release Date
- April 30, 1999
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.6 by 20 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hard by 4 User(s)
- Paul Lackey, Jay Levorson
- Official Website
- Added by
- 29 User(s)