Kentucky Route Zero is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky, and the mysterious folks who travel it. Gameplay is inspired by point-and-click adventure games (like the classic Monkey Island or King's Quest series, or more recently Telltale's Walking Dead series), but focused on characterization, atmosphere and storytelling rather than clever puzzles or challenges of skill.
The game is split into five acts. Acts I, II and III are available now. The remaining two acts will be released as they're completed. Taken as a whole, Kentucky Route Zero is roughly the length of a summer night.
• A focus on characterization, atmosphere and storytelling rather than clever puzzles or challenges of skill.
• A unique art treatment inspired by theatrical set design.
• A haunting score accompanies the ambient sounds of the bluegrass state.
• Wander the highways of Kentucky.
• Make some friends before morning.
This game has no comments yet.