Developed by Trendy Entertainment, Dungeon Defenders throws action-RPG and tower defense gameplay into the proverbial blender to create a seamless mix of leveling, looting and high-action territorial combat for casual and core players alike.
Dungeon Defenders: First Wave serves as the portable precursor to Dungeon Defenders and is powered by Unreal Engine 3. Your Hero characters are cross-compatible with the PC version, and players of the mobile game can play online with PC owners of the game.
• Strategic Defense Meets Online Action-RPG: Choose your class, customize your hero & equipment, assemble your defenses, and participate in action-packed battle to preserve your castle against the invading horde!
• Drop-In/Drop-Out Multiplayer: Team-up with 3 friends to defend cooperatively, with hero classes that support each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Dynamically join or leave at any time, so that the game's always full.
• Loot & Level-Up: Grab the mounds of money and items that your defeated foes drop, sell them or store them for later use in your Item Box! Getting Kills and Completing Waves earns you XP, which can be used to upgrade your character, your skills, your equipment, and your Towers on a per-statistic basis. The choices are yours to make. Store your massive overflow of money in the "Mana Bank", and then spend it to improve your equipment or trade with other players. Proudly show off your best equipment in your own "Adventurer’s Tavern", without fear of item theft!
• Distinct Character-Classes: Each Hero class has a unique balance and set of weapons, towers, and special abilities, for a different style of gameplay.
• Hordes of monsters and massive Bosses: Armies of enemies will attempt to tear through your defenses. Only by employing the most effective defensive strategies, teamwork, and strong heroes will you defeat such devilish foes! Many creature types, running the gamut from big Orcs swinging huge axes, to sly Dark Elf Archers striking from the shadows, to crazy Kobolds armed with explosive packs. Unique boss monsters provide set-piece battles and take relentless teamwork to defeat!
• Fight your way up through the castle! Each level has a different setting, layout, enemy types, traps, and distinct scripted surprises. Four difficulty settings from novice to master, which also adjust the rate of experience and types of loot earned. Storybook cinematics tell the tale throughout the Campaign Mode. Survival Mode pits increasing waves of enemies against the players until they fall, with the goal being to defend long enough to achieve the highest Leaderboard score. Challenge Mode allows players to tackle any mission with uniquely altered rule sets and goals!
• A Mountain of Stats: Pore over the voluminous report of each session to analyze your team’s performance, review your best stats for each level, and compare your data online with other players to see who is the greatest hero of all. Your • Achievements are visible for all to admire within your very own Adventurer’s Tavern, and your scores in each mode are ranked on the Leaderboards!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Trendy Entertainment
- Trendy Entertainment
- Action, RPG, Tower Defense
- NA Release Date
- December 23, 2010
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Afshin Toufighian
- Added by
- 1 User(s)