After an unending war with the metastreumonic Force, the powerful organization Secreta Secretorum you belong to is finally ready to undermine the head-strong federation, despite an intense struggle for power.
The character the player embodies wakes up in a strange cave under the New Eden megalopolis after a fight and saw his fellow teammates die. He still remembers he's a member of the weird secret society E.Y.E, itself an armed branch of the Secreta Sectretorum. This last one will attempt a coup against the all-powerful Federation, a coalition of several worlds and planets ruling with an iron fist.
He quickly learns that his own organization, E.Y.E, is plagued with internal conflicts, between the Jian faction, and the Culter faction he belongs to. The player is quickly torn between his superior and chief of the Secreta: the commander Rimanah who's a separatist with an unstoppable ambition, and his friend and instructor called the "Mentor". The Mentor tries at all costs, even the most subtle, to unite the two rival but sister factions. The player thus finds himself in the middle of a fratricidal war, as well as political conspiracies and quests for power, in which different groups and megacorporations are implicated.
It is in this context of troubles and changes that mankind is once again attacked by a force of unknown origin, taking from humans their worst terrors with the purpose of causing their own destruction.
Solo and multiplayer (LAN + ONLINE)
• The multiplayer, teamplay, co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
• Psychological and mental traumas management.
• 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
• Complete hacking system with game play impact. 9 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
• About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
• Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
• Open-level gameplay for hours of play without reloading.
Written by Ocelot on August 24, 2017 @ 3:45 am
E.Y.E is one of the weirdest cyberpunk games I've played. It's a very bold, mediocre FPS/RPG with a clearly lacking budget, yet a fun and memorable one. It's one of these games that you'll either love it or hate it. GAMEPLAY: Just like everything else about the game, it's gameplay is unapologetically...Continue reading...
This game has no comments yet.
- Streum On Studio
- Streum On Studio
- Action, First Person Shooter, RPG
- NA Release Date
- July 29, 2011
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.1 by 26 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hard by 4 User(s)
- Olivier Zuccaro
- Official Website
- Added by
- 45 User(s)