Also known as Alien Shooter 2, is a large-scale sequel to the first part of Alien Shooter. This is the unique alloy of arcade action and RPG elements which combines well-established world of classical games and unmatched dynamics of the first part.
The year is 2161 and the aliens try once again to invade Earth. You are a mercenary of the M.A.G.M.A Corporation that is sent in to help the US Army get rid of the plague. So under the command of General Baker you take on missions and kill many thousands of aliens on your way.
As in the predecessor Alien Shooter, you control your character through 2D isometric maps to find key-cards, activate machines and clear areas from the aliens. At the beginning you have the choice between 8 characters who have different skills. There's everything from a sniper to a hands-on melee fighter. You also choose one of eight special talents like self-heal or night-vision.
The player will find well-built plot line with several ways to pass, many additional quests, ability to choose and upgrade the character.
The most impressive technical innovations are:
• Dynamic shadows and lighting;
• About 10 000 monsters on each map, showing up to 100 monsters simultaneously on one playing screen;
• Natural phenomena (fog, rain, water)
• NPC characters
You will also find:
• More than 50 types of weapons - now you can not just kill but also burn, freeze and even diminish the enemies
• More than 20 types of useful gadgets - from flash lights, radars and medkits to battle drones;
• 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Network game
• And, to crown it all, dynamic music and sound effects
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Sigma Team
- cdv Software
- Action, RPG, Shooter
- NA Release Date
- February 16, 2007
- EUR Release Date
- September 8, 2006
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.2 by 6 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Alexander Shushkov, Nikolay Zmanovsky, Denis Kolobayev
- Official Website
- Added by
- 11 User(s)