You're an indian boy named Mowgli, and you were raised by a pack of wolves. No parents. No school. No problems. Great life, huh? Except there's a rumor that Shere Khan the man-eating tiger is coming after you. So now you've got to sneak, swing and swim your way through the jungle, catch the tiger by the tail and reach the safety of the man-village.
To do this, you have to get the hang of incredibly tricky vines, neutralize venom balls, dodge coconut-throwing monkeys and fire off bananas at any scorpion, vampire bat or crazy ape that gets in your way. So eat your potassium. It's a jungle out there!
● 10 play levels and 5 bonus rounds... all weird, all wild, all totally different.
● Super smooth, movie-like animation.
● Characters straight from the classic Disney movie. Plus two songs including the Academy Award nominated "The Bare Necessities".
● From the award-winning developer of the megahit Disney's Aladdin.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- The Jungle Book
- Nintendo Gameboy
- Eurocom Entertainment Software
- Virgin Interactive
- NA Release Date
- August 1, 1994
- MVGL User Score
- 4.3 by 3 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Neil Baldwin
- Added by
- 3 User(s)