Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, the highly anticipated arcade action FPS sequel to the Serious Sam: The First Encounter, is a high-adrenaline arcade-action shooter heavily focused on frantic arcade-style single player action. In a world where cyberpunk meets fantasy-fiction and advanced technology is mixed with black magic and psycho-powers, Sam travels through the three beautiful worlds, confronting countless Mental's minions on his way to the Mental's base.
• Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash mayhem on 3 different spectacular worlds: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe. Discover over 100 secrets!
• Unique Enemies and Bosses - Fight with 27 nightmarish warriors in Mental's army, including old favorites from The First Encounter like Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton. Go head to head against 5 new enemies and 3 new Bosses!
• Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including 3 new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw. Use Power-Ups to additionally increase your fighting and agility skills!
• Co-Op Multiplayer - Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players!
• Versus Multiplayer – Drop the gauntlet and let the heavy ordinance fly in incredible Deathmatch and Scorematch!
• Split Screen – Huddle up with up to 4-player local split screen co-op and versus modes!
• Level Editor – Create your own levels, MODs, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor and Serious Modeller!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Gathering of Developers
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- February 4, 2002
- EUR Release Date
- January 18, 2002
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.0 by 58 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hard by 6 User(s)
- Damjan Mravunac
- Added by
- 92 User(s)