Worms Reinforcements is an expansion pack for the original Worms for MS-DOS.
Worms - the super-playable multi-player arcade strategy carnival has just got bigger and oh-so-much-better! This stunning ammo-pack beefs up your Worm like you could never imagine!
• Brilliant 1 player mission based challenge game.
• Outrageous custom levels.
• Zany new audio speech sample sets.
• IPX Network/Modem support!
• Stacks of incredible new game options.
• Six all new audio atmospheres, making 12 in total.
• New remixes of the title song and a new dance version of the hit Wormsong.
• New weapons inside the crates.
• Improvements to existing weapons (Directional Kamikaze, Dynamite)
• Custom Sample Bank Editor.
• Custom Graphics conversion tool.
• New speech packs plus user-definable ones- many more are available through the "World Wide Worm" web-site.
• 15+ new game options, including the ability to select the worm to use on your next move, a retreat option, stockpilling option, dud mines, and much, much more.
• 20+ custom designed landscapes included, plus the ability to draw and include your own. Many more available in the "World Wide Worm" web-site.
• New team options include the ability to select independent speech packs. Select the type of gravestone your team leaves behind!
• Improvement to game engine (faster menus, quicker loading, etc.)
• New "Red Cross" health crates.
Worms Reinforcements will completely change the way you play Worms, forever! Unmissable!!!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- EUR Release Date
- January 1, 1996
- MVGL User Score
- 7.0 by 4 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Bj?rn A. Lynne
- Added by
- 7 User(s)