Lord Ironfist is dead and the Kingdom is plunged into a vicious civil war by his feuding sons. At stake is the ultimate prize: control of the land and succession to the royal throne.
Will you support the villainous usurper and lead the armies of evil or be loyal to the righteous prince and deliver the people from tyranny?
• More Of Everything!: Two new character classes, dozens of detailed scenarios, over 65 heroes, 66 monster types, and tons of new skills, spells, and artifacts.
• Multiplayer Action: Compete with up to 6 players via TCP/IP internet, modem, or network.
• Game Editor: Create your own lands with the powerful "World Builder" utility.
• Enhanced Combat: Expanded "interactive" battlefields with enlarged combat maps.
• Alliances: Multiple scenarios with team play.
• Dual Campaigns: Play either good or evil over 20 scenarios.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- New World Computing
- The 3DO Company
- RPG, Strategy
- NA Release Date
- October 1, 1996
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.2 by 39 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 8 User(s)
- Steve Baca, Robert King, Paul Romero
- Added by
- 55 User(s)
This game also exists on: