Back in the distant past (way back-line when "rock and roll" was just rock and fast food was dinner you couldn't catch), lived two cave dudes named Joe and Mac. Whether it was dinosaur demolition or pterodactyl hang-glidin', life for the boys was pretty cool.
Cool, that is, until a bogus bunch of neanderthal nerds crashed their village and scared off all the cave-babes. Now the cave-babes are out there- SOMEWHERE, lost and reeeeally lonely... so what are you waitin' for? It's up to Joe and Mac to get 'em back.
• Fight flying pterodactyls in one or two-player simultaneous play.
• Amazing arcade graphics will keep you clubbin' to find your babes...
• 12 cliff-hangin' levels with more than 6 bonus levels to find...
• Joe & Mac's pre-hysterical escapades will keep you comin' back for more!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja, Joe & Mac: Tatakae Genshijin, ジョー&マック 戦え原始人
- Nintendo Super NES
- Data East Corporation
- Data East
- Action, Platformer
- NA Release Date
- January 1, 1992
- JP Release Date
- December 6, 1991
- EUR Release Date
- February 1, 1992
- MVGL User Score
- 5.7 by 15 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 5 User(s)
- Seiichi Hamada, Seiji Momoi, Takafumi Miura, Z. Yamanaka
- Added by
- 29 User(s)