Worms Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customization, worm classes and dynamic water!
● 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
● Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
● Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
● 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
● Customize your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
● New dynamic water and physics objects.
● New weapons.
● Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
● Includes a level editor.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Shooter, Strategy
- NA Release Date
- October 10, 2012
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.8 by 50 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 11 User(s)
- Jay Waters, Oliver Wood
- Official Website
- Added by
- 73 User(s)