Infinite Warfare delivers three unique game modes: Campaign returns to the gritty, large-scale war roots of the franchise, while boldly looking ahead. Multiplayer delivers the future of warfare, with many new gameplay innovations. And the cooperative Zombies mode takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with unique gameplay features and mechanics.
▶ A CAMPAIGN TO NEW FRONTIERS
After a devastating attack on earth, as Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, you must lead the remaining coalition forces against a relentless enemy, while trying to overcome the deadly, extreme environments of space.
● GOOD VS. EVIL - After a surprise attack on the headquarters of UNSA, Lt. Nick Reyes must take the helm of the Retribution, one of Earth’s last remaining warships. In a time of unthinkable adversity, he must lead the remnants of coalition forces against the relentless Settlement Defense Front.
● THE JACKAL - Throughout the story campaign, you'll also pilot your very own space combat ready jet-fighter, better known as the Jackal. Integrated throughout the story missions, the Jackal is customizable and will evolve as you progress through the game.
● NEW WEAPONS - Infinite Warfare's robust weapons feature classic ballistic weapons, new energy based weapons and new lethals, as well as multiple functionalities that will let you transform your weapon mid-battle.
▶ ZOMBIES IN SPACELAND
Zombies in Spaceland transports you back in time to a 1980s amusement park complete with wild attractions, an awesome arcade, and a funky, functioning rollercoaster. In this all-new zombies co-op experience, new gameplay bring brand-new team mechanics, the After Life Arcade, and Fate & Fortune Cards into the mix. And, of course, there's a rad 80s soundtrack. Fan-favorite features return, including hidden Easter eggs, awesome power ups, crazy perks, and radical weapons.
● THE CAST - Four aspiring actors attend what they think is an audition for the eccentric and reclusive director, Willard Wyler. Invited to watch his old horror movies, they are transported into Wyler's film, and must now fight to survive an onslaught of deadly zombies, before the last reel runs out and their souls are sacrificed forever.
● THE WEAPONS OF ZOMBIES - Choose from a combination of MP weapons, Zombies in Spaceland variations, and Quest weapons: super-powerful weapons that can be assembled through completing various quests. Modify a weapon kit prior to a match to pick up customized weapons in-game. Weapon stats will carry over between Multiplayer and Zombies.
● FATE AND FORTUNE CARDS - Single match upgrades that can greatly enhance a subject’s abilities. Build a deck of up to five cards to bring into the game. These cards can be earned in-game by completing challenges and progressing through the story.
● CANDY PERKS - Bang Bangs, Trail Blazers and Slappy Taffy are just some of the candies that grant players unique abilities. They can be found at stations throughout the map.
▶ INTENSE MULTIPLAYER
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer combines a fluid momentum based movement system, player focused map design, deep customization, and a brand new combat system to create an intense gameplay experience where every second counts.
● MORE OPTIONS, MORE POWER - Combat Rigs (Rigs) are the ultimate combat systems. Each Rig is a cutting-edge, tactical combat suit worn by the player and is built for totally different styles of play. Designed as the cornerstone to a player’s loadout and play style, Rigs allow for a high level of power and customization through their selectable ‘Payload’ and ‘Trait.’ A Payload is either a high power weapon, or ability that opens up new strategic gameplay. Traits are persistent abilities which reinforce and complement each playstyle. Each Rig is outfitted with 3 distinct Payloads and 3 unique Traits to choose from before entering combat. Choosing a Rig provides strategic options for players, as Rigs provide a customized suite of tactical options for every engagement.
● NEW WEAPONS - Weapons and weapon variety have always been a core staple in Call of Duty multiplayer. The diverse weapons lineup consists of Primary & Secondary weapons with modern design elements and aesthetics, as well as new weapons that provide all-new functionality for the player.
● STUNNING NEWS MAPS - Multiplayer maps feature never-before-seen environments, while emphasizing front-line engagements. Maps span the vast expanse of the solar system, from a sprawling cityscape of Japan and the funneled corridors of an orbiting space station, to the drilling facilities of a rogue asteroid and the caves of one of Saturn’s moons.
● COMPLETE CHALLENGES - Players will also have the opportunity to level up and earn exclusive rewards and content by joining Mission Teams. With 4 unique mission teams, players choose their team based on what type and caliber of player they are, and what they want to go after and earn. Each team has its own unique personality, challenges, and specific commander that will help guide, and in some cases, push the player to go after the objective and complete those challenges. Before each multiplayer match, a challenge will be presented to each Mission Team. By completing tiered team missions, players can unlock additional XP and unique items such as team specific cosmetic items, special gear, and more.
This game has no comments yet.
- Playstation 4
- Infinity Ward
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- November 4, 2016
- JP Release Date
- November 4, 2016
- EUR Release Date
- November 4, 2016
- AUS Release Date
- November 4, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MA 15+
- MVGL User Score
- Sarah Schachner
- Official Website