Fear Comes Home
When Ethan Winters opened his inbox, the last thing he expected was to find an email from his wife; she had been missing for three years. The message was simple: "Come get me," and an address in Louisiana.
This leads Ethan to a decrepit mansion in the heart of the bayou. The place has a seriously creepy vibe, but Ethan continues his search – until a stranger attacks him and knocks him unconscious.
Ethan has no idea what awaits him when he wakes up...for he is now in the clutches of the Baker family.
Fear, combat, exploration, and item management: these are the four pillars of survival horror, a genre that has never been more masterfully executed than in the gameplay of Resident Evil.
The horror continues in the ground-breaking Resident Evil 7. Step into the new Isolated View and experience true survival horror in a world created by the all-new RE Engine.
● Opening the doors to a new era of horror - The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles.
● Returning to the series' roots - Resident Evil 7: biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series' signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh of the gameplay systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level.
● Immersive, visceral horror - A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal.
● Built from the ground up on the RE Engine - Capcom's brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion.
This game has no comments yet.
- Xbox One
- NA Release Date
- January 23, 2017
- JP Release Date
- January 26, 2017
- EUR Release Date
- January 24, 2017
- AUS Release Date
- January 24, 2017
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- R 18+
- MVGL User Score
- Michael A. Levine, Akiyuki Morimoto, Miwako Chinone, Satoshi Hori, Brian D'Oliveira, Cris Velasco, Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Official Website