Carve a path of destruction through vivid, larger-than-life battlefields in For Honor.
The world of For Honor is harsh, yet filled with beautiful wildlands, grandiose landmarks, and majestic ruins. Its hardy inhabitants eke a living as they can in spite of living in a state of near perpetual war. A cataclysm struck a millenium ago, nearly destroying all civilizations. Homelands were sundered, empires burned, and whole nations exiled themselves. From the ashes of this catastrophe, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai rose again. They struggled to rebuild their nations, trying to recapture the glory of their ancestors.
Pierce the fog of war and join bold Knights, brutal Vikings, and deadly Samurais as they battle across lush, challenging battle maps. Master medieval weaponry and participate in brutal, fast-paced melee combat in an engaging story campaign and novel multiplayer modes.
The Art of Battle, For Honor’s innovative control system, puts you in total control of your Heroes. Each has distinct skills and uses unique melee weapons. Combat is designed to deliver the feeling of true dueling without sacrificing accessibility and simplicity. It has been created through motion capture by real martial artists and professional stuntmen to bring the action to life like never before.
● ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
● CONQUER FOES ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS - Engaging single-player, offline campaign and thrilling multiplayer.
● MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai with unique weapon sets and play styles.
● GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Experience brutal battles where teamwork is the key to victory.
● INNOVATIVE ART OF BATTLE CONTROL SYSTEM - Wield the weight of your weapon and feel the power and impact of each strike.
● MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Ubisoft Montreal
- Action, Fighting
- NA Release Date
- February 13, 2017
- EUR Release Date
- February 14, 2017
- AUS Release Date
- February 14, 2017
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MA 15+
- MVGL User Score
- 6.8 by 132 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 52 User(s)
- Mark Rutherford
- Official Website
- Added by
- 209 User(s)