The world finds itself shrouded in darkness...
Slayers! Go forth and eradicate the Oni menace!
The land is in chaos as time collapses and folds in upon itself due to the appearance of mysterious demons simply referred to as the Oni. As one of the warriors with special abilities known as a Slayer, it is up to you to protect the realm of man, fighting alongside your allies.
● Huge Open World Map - From the start, freely explore a world full of Oni and villages and uncover numerous quests.
● Mitama - the souls of heroes from throughout Japanese history - Mitama are the souls of heroes that have been imprisoned by the Oni. Defeat the Oni to free the Mitama and use them to power up your character. There are more than 200 Mitama covering various eras of Japanese history, each with their own portrait and voice samples, encouraging you to collect them all.
● Robust Character Creation - feature allows the player to customize his or her hero.
● Expansive New Storyline - advance the story thru exploration and discovery.
● 2 New Weapon Types - added to your Slayer's arsenal bringing the total to 11; imbue with different attributes and abilities to create over 1500 variations! From hard-hitting gauntlets to knives which can unleash a flurry of rapid attacks. Select the weapon that best suits your gameplay style as you fight to take down the Oni.
● Spawn the deadly Demon Hand' - for powerful Targeted Destruction. New levels of variety and strategic depth have been added to combat.
● Deadly battles with giant Oni featuring a dynamic targeted destruction system - In order to defeat a large Oni, it is not enough to simply attack it. You must first sever, pierce, or crush its body parts in order to destroy them.
● Multiplayer - up to 4-players can join forces to form a hunting party. Cross-play between PS4 & Vita.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- PlayStation 3
- Omega Force
- Koei Tecmo Games
- Action, RPG
- JP Release Date
- July 28, 2016
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hideki Sakamoto
- Official Website
- Added by
- 2 User(s)