Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics and full controller support for all platforms, and is based on the uncut and uncensored international version of the game.
With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalementi, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.
● Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game’s mysterious noir narrative.
● Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
● Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
● Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish. Voice files may require free in-game download.
● Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
● Uncut version of the game — Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game’s original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
● High-definition Graphics — All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop.
● Widescreen Support – A true widescreen (not cropped) view strengthens the game’s cinematic qualities while also providing players with a better sense of their surroundings.
● Elegant Touch Controls — An intuitive control scheme has been implemented that works on both phone and tablets, and brings the player closer to the narrative.
● Full Controller Support —Support for MFi hardware controllers on iOS, as well as various popular controllers for desktop.
● Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with the touch of a button.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Quantic Dream, Aspyr Media
- Aspyr Media
- Action, Adventure
- NA Release Date
- January 28, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.3 by 37 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Easy by 3 User(s)
- Angelo Badalamenti, Normand Corbeil, Farid Russlan
- Official Website
- Added by
- 74 User(s)