Get ready to take a nostalgia trip back beyond the 80s, to the 1800s! In this all new widescreen version of Rock Boshers DX!
A young Queen Victoria, tired of her dull Royal duties sneaks away incognito - in search of adventure on the recently colonised planet of Mars. Upon arrival, a double cross follows where both she and her fellow travellers are captured and forced to bosh rocks in the deep Martian mines.
Help her fight her way across Mars and attempt to escape back home in this exceedingly RETRO ARCADE ADVENTURE!
Created to look, feel and sound like a truely 8-bit videogame from the 1980s - Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut mixes top down and side on 8-way directional shooting action. See amazing sights as you journey across Mars - drawn from an eye popping palette of colours, you can choose from `NES-style` or `ZX Spectrum style` art modes.
Prepare to bosh rocks! - with only the occasional break for tea and scones.
● Top-down and side-on 8-way directional puzzley arcade shooter.
● CrossBuy on PS4 and PSVita, with CrossSave.
● Hunt for Tea, Cheddar and Jammy Scones to unlock further arcade minigames.
● Authentic 8-bit style music and sound effects.
● Revisit the 1980s, with snack friendly 12 minute load times (not really).
● Special turbo-load feature that eliminates those tedious load times.
● Online leaderboards and Trophies/Achievements.
● Battle soldiers, drillers, tanks, worms, zombies, turrets and more!
● PlayStation 4 ONLY exclusive content - 4 player local battle arenas to challenge your friends in.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Playstation 4
- Arcade, Puzzle, Shooter
- NA Release Date
- December 9, 2014
- EUR Release Date
- December 10, 2014
- AUS Release Date
- December 10, 2014
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.0 by 1 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Electric Cafe
- Official Website
- Added by
- 1 User(s)