The 2010 release of EA Sports FIFA 11 is the 19th title in Electronic Arts’ FIFA series of video games, and is the world’s best-selling and highest-rated sports game.
Featuring 30 officially licensed leagues, 500 licensed teams, and more than 15,000 players, FIFA 11 delivers the ultimate, most authentic global soccer experience available.
Building on the FIFA 10 gameplay that won 50 sports game of the year awards, FIFA 11 features core refinements that introduce sophisticated ball control, more intelligent attacks, and better positioning. Plus, a series of new customisation tools lets you transform FIFA 11 in new and personally meaningful ways.
●Personality+ — Personality + sees a footballer’s performance on the pitch mirrored authentically in game, creating clearly differentiated players with individual personalities. Personality+ at every position and for every player on the pitch reinvents how players perform – on and off the ball.
● Personality+ Goalkeepers—The real-life personality of the Keeper, whether acrobatic or traditional, will dictate his style in the game. Dive attributes will determine the keepers with the ability to reach for further shots while Reflex attribute determine reaction times.
● Personality+ CPU AI — CPU controlled football stars have a suite of skill moves to exploit, with star player attributes and specific behaviours attributed to particular players.
● Personality+ Celebrations — User Controlled Celebrations 2.0 enhances the emotion of scoring by allowing you to perform your players trademark celebration and interact with your teammates in real-time.
● Personality+ Player Models — Greater variety of bodies and models further distinguishes each player on the pitch. Plus, new dribble run styles perfectly match players’ real-world abilities and style.
● Personality+ Animations — More varied and realistic animations will bring an added level of authenticity. New heading animations differentiate downward strikes from deflections. Featuring dozens of new tackling, slide tackle and jostling animations with a multitude of new responses.
● Pro Passing System — A new passing system where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer’s ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch.Poor decisions or over/under striking the ball will mean error-prone outcomes. New types of passes such as swerve passes will enable players to make a safer and more effective play.
● Customized Crowd Chants —Assign customized chants for every team and league. Set your home club’s anthems and chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals. Even hear your name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with customized chants for your Virtual Pro. Plus, play music from your hard drive in game.
● Advanced Goalkeeper Awareness — Goalkeepers are now more aware of their surroundings and react more intelligently to each threat. Improvements include sprinting to cut off a loose ball, demonstrating urgency when scrambling back to the net, and the aptitude to skillfully identify and react to lob shots.
● Complete Authenticity —28 officially licensed leagues, over 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players.
● Virtual Pro: Live out the fantasy of being a real life footballer by creating yourself in game with a 3D head using Photo Game Face. Play as yourself across any mode. Grow your player attributes through 200 accomplishments.
● 360° Dribbling —The market-leading 360° dribbling system that provides finer dribbling control, enabling players to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- FIFA 11
- EA Canada
- EA Sports
- NA Release Date
- September 28, 2010
- EUR Release Date
- September 30, 2010
- AUS Release Date
- September 30, 2010
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.9 by 13 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 3 User(s)
- Official Website
- Added by
- 16 User(s)