Neptune's adventure is now going out of this world-- And entering the world of Platform Zero G.C.
Gamindustri has entered a precarious season known as the CPU Shift Period.
During this time of social unrest, deprecating rumors about the CPUs have begun to saturate Gamindustri.
Neptune and the others worry the citizens will soon call for new leaders to replace them and that their rule will end.
In these critical moments for Planeptune, Neptune and Nepgear mysteriously disappear.
Their destination: a divergent world, nearing its catastrophic end, called the Zero Dimension.
They encounter the last remaining CPU of this world, Uzume Tennouboshi, who is desperately waging a lonely battle against a colossal evil known as the Dark CPU.
Will Neptune and Nepgear be able to work together with Uzume in order to save Zero Dimension from tragedy? So begins a new adventure for Neptune...
New challengers are taking control of Gamindustri, and Neptune's nowhere in sight. Now she’s gotta help a mysterious stranger fight a colossal new evil, reclaim her Goddess title, and find some time for pudding! Go next gen with Giant Battles, multi-worlds, and multiple storylines in this JRPG!
● New Battle Features Characters can link up for stronger attacks, “Parts Break” allows you to split enemies into pieces to lower their stats and disable special attacks, and “Giant Battles” impose limits that will challenge the strategist in you.
● NEXT mode A second transformation is now available! You can break those big baddies into bits with NEXT mode, which features new special skills and a new costume for the CPUs.
● Three Worlds, Three Stories Three different story modes! With new CPUs and characters at your side, you must fight through three dimensions to save Gamindustri!
● New Dungeon Minigame! An homage to the classic “Spelunker,” you receive special items when you clear this dungeon under the time limit!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Compile Heart, Idea Factory
- Idea Factory
- NA Release Date
- July 5, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.4 by 26 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 6 User(s)
- Kenji Kaneko, Nobuo Uematsu, Michio Okamiya, Yoshitaka Hirota, Tsutomu Narita, Chihiro Fujioka
- Official Website
- Added by
- 49 User(s)
This game also exists on: