A world protected by the four CPUs and their CPU candidates.
No world can remain unseen by the eyes of evil, but due to the combined efforts of the CPUs and CPU candidates, no strong enemies or monsters are available to cause any chaos. Thus. the CPUs and their people find themselves in a peaceful boredom.
Amidst this relaxing time, the CPUs are approached with a fascinating proposition...
The Neptunia series invades the world of 3D action gameplay! In this new installment, players can choose from multiple characters and then run freely through each stage. During battle sections, press the attack buttons with proper timing to chain combos together. Or knock enemies into the sky and start a vicious air combo! Use Skills to devastate large groups of enemies in one fell swoop!
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed is an action spin-off of Hyperdimension Neptunia, a saga which features game consoles personified as CPU (Console Patron Unit) goddesses. Featuring new playable characters, as well as customizable equipment and over-the-top skills that haven’t been seen in previous Neptunia games, Neptunia U has something to offer to old fans of the series and new fans alike.
● Street brawling! For the first time ever, your favorite Neptunia characters will have to hack ‘n’ slash their way through waves of enemies in real time! In the free-roaming stages, you’ll get to create chain combos both on the ground and in the air.
● Two-person party! With the Dual System, you’ll be able to switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo, and even get some new playable characters – some of whom might be familiar from previous Neptunia games.
● Let’s get physical! The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
● Skills get the kills! Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Compile Heart, Idea Factory, Tamsoft
- Idea Factory
- Hack n' Slash
- NA Release Date
- March 21, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.0 by 32 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 6 User(s)
- AkiHee, Mutsumi Ishimura, Luna Umegaki
- Official Website
- Added by
- 65 User(s)
This game also exists on:
Sony PS Vita