Gamicademi– a learning facility located in a quiet town within Gamindustri.
This historical academy is renown for educating CPUs in the ways of human life and culture. Despite its accolades, the school faced the threat of closure due to the world's population crisis.
Against all odds, Blanc and a few brave students would stand and fight to save the academy.
Their mission: to make a blockbuster movie! They hoped it would bring recognition to the academy, along with new student applications.
And so, the students decided to make a zombie flick. It was an innocent choice.
In a twist of fate, real zombies began appearing all over the academy— However, this wouldn't faze these brave girls. They turned the situation into an opportunity to create the best zombie movie anyone's ever seen.
These fearless students would battle real zombies, and begin shooting their greatest film ever.
● Send Zombies to Detention! Take on zombie hordes with a two-person tag team, racking up crazy combos, and boost battle stats, like attack and defense, with support characters!
● Not Another Group Project! Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
● We have a New Student… CPUs from other dimensions join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
● Slay ‘Em in Style! Make sure you’re dressed to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
- Compile Heart, Idea Factory, Tamsoft
- Idea Factory
- Beat 'em Up
- NA Release Date
- October 3, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.3 by 10 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- Akihi Motoyama, Mutsumi Ishimura, Luna Umegaki, Kenji Kaneko
- Official Website
- Added by
- 24 User(s)
This game also exists on:
Sony PS Vita