Gamicademi– a learning facility located in a quiet town within Gamindustri.
This historical academy is renown for educating CPUs in the ways of human life and culture. Despite its accolades, the school faced the threat of closure due to the world's population crisis.
Against all odds, Blanc and a few brave students would stand and fight to save the academy.
Their mission: to make a blockbuster movie! They hoped it would bring recognition to the academy, along with new student applications.
And so, the students decided to make a zombie flick.
It was an innocent choice.
In a twist of fate, real zombies began appearing all over the academy— However, this wouldn't faze these brave girls. They turned the situation into an opportunity to create the best zombie movie anyone's ever seen.
These fearless students would battle real zombies, and begin shooting their greatest film ever.
● Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
● More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
● Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
● Voices & Subtitles - Enjoy original Japanese and new English voices, plus new English subtitles.
This game has no comments yet.
- Sony PS Vita
- Compile Heart, Tamsoft, Idea Factory
- Idea Factory
- NA Release Date
- May 10, 2016
- JP Release Date
- October 15, 2015
- EUR Release Date
- May 13, 2016
- AUS Release Date
- May 13, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Akihi Motoyama, Mutsumi Ishimura, Luna Umegaki, Kenji Kaneko
- Official Website
This game also exists on: