NBA 2K10 is ready to tip off another Championship season. NBA 2K9, the #1 selling & #1 rated NBA videogame, set the standard for all basketball videogames, and NBA 2K10 aims to surpass that that by delivering an even better basketball experience this year with all-new gameplay components, out-of-this-world graphics, even more realistic Signature Style animations, all-new presentation elements and an unrivalled online system -- this season you won't just play the NBA, you'll live it. NBA 2K10 also marks the series’ debut on the Wii, bringing even more fun to your basketball video game experience this fall.
NBA 2K10 will be THE choice for any sports fan who wants to play the most fun basketball videogame on the market. From the kid on the neighborhood court to the most elite NBA athletes, everyone will be playing NBA 2K10 this season.
● The game features 1-4 player support in versus and coop play locally and 2-10 player support in versus and coop play online with up to a full five man roster on each side.
● The NBA Today feature, in which all the real world matchups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into your game providing dynamic commentary and presentation elements based upon what is happening in the real NBA.
● My Player Mode, a career mode, allowing players at home create the ultimate NBA player from the ground, up and guide his every career move.
● Crew functionality, allowing you to round up your friends and build the ultimate squad, using either your created players from My Player mode or an actual NBA team, then go online and battle other Crews for bragging rights and progression points.
● Living Rosters, which allow you to keep NBA 2K10 fresh with up-to-date team with real player information, including roster and lineup moves, trades, injuries and player ratings via interactive menus and analysis.
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo Wii
- Visual Concepts
- 2K Sports
- NA Release Date
- November 9, 2009
- EUR Release Date
- November 27, 2009
- AUS Release Date
- November 13, 2009
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score