You've been arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment on a penal colony. But the prison ship has crash landed on an unknown planet... Look around. Crystal clear water shimmers. Shadows shift. Alien architecture fades into the horizon. Godless temples beekon. Darkness falls. You are an uninvited guest in the fastest, sleekest, most dangerous 3D world ever created.
Live it. Breathe it. Survive it.
● The most advanced 3D engine ever created.
● Hyper-realistic environmental effects.
● Ruthless A.I.
● An endlessmultiplayer universe of user-created, hot-linked levels.
● Includes unsupported Beta version of the Unreal Level Editor.
● Optimized for MMX and leading 3D accelerators.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Epic MegaGames, Digital Extremes
- GT Interactive
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- April 30, 1998
- EUR Release Date
- September 22, 2000
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.0 by 24 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 2 User(s)
- Alexander Brandon, Andrew G. Sega, Michiel van den Bos
- Added by
- 46 User(s)
This game also exists on: