"This is a story of a 'future' I wasn't able to save."
A "true sequel" that takes place November 2010, β Timeline -- A world line where the protagonist, Okabe Rintarou, at the end of overcoming countless hardships and sorrows, had given up on saving "her."
After long journeys via world lines, Okabe returned to his daily life, albeit crushed by the regret and misery of not being able to save "her."
While helping out in a college seminar in order to finish off what "she" had already started, he comes across Professor Alexis Leskinen and assistant Hiyajo Maho, who were both on the same team and school as "her." There, he discovers "Amadeus," a system still in the stages of development that can store human memories inside computers.
Okabe was told that the Amadeus had "her" memories stored inside, and was requested by Professor Leskinen to cooperate with him as an Amadeus tester by means of conversing with "her" through a monitor. The system was inputted with "her" memories before "she" had ever met Okabe.
Upon encountering "her" installed within this architecture, Okabe's life begins to change completely…
● Steins;Gate 0 continues the Time Travelling theme - but adds Artificial Intelligence as it's central hook this time.
● Help a group of young students bend time to their will and prevent the onset of World War 3.
● Beautiful artwork and engaging story for an unforgettable experience!
● Tells the story of an 'Alternate Worldline' - what happens if players failed the original story.
● Interact with the story using your Smart Phone - answering (or not!) your phone, and your responses, will determine the outcome to the story.
● Steins;Gate had one main story - Steins;Gate 0 has THREE story branches to enjoy - each with multiple endings.
● Old cast and fan-favourites return, along with all new characters and secrets to discover!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Sony PS Vita
- 5pb., Nitroplus, MAGES.
- Visual Novel
- NA Release Date
- November 29, 2016
- JP Release Date
- December 10, 2015
- EUR Release Date
- November 25, 2016
- AUS Release Date
- November 25, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.2 by 19 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Easy by 5 User(s)
- Takeshi Abo, Chiyomaru Shikura, MANYO, Kohsuke Oshima, Mozart
- Official Website
- Added by
- 37 User(s)