Taking place two years after Yuna's fateful journey to defeat Sin, the once chaotic world of Spira has gone through a massive transformation, entering a period of "Eternal Calm". The people of Spira now shun the teachings of Yevon and have opened their arms to former foes, the Al Bhed and the use of machina. It is a time of the "Machina Revolution" where people now believe that machina is useful and beneficial, as long as it is used properly. However, even with the peaceful life they now lived, there is emptiness in Yuna's heart that is keeping her from moving on as the others have.
One day, Yuna obtains a mystical sphere that contains imagery of what might be the Blitzball player she thought was gone forever. Although Yuna isn't certain that it is him or if he is even alive, she's driven to seek him out. Yuna needs closure to their unexpected parting, even if only to find that she will never see him again. So begins her journey, this is Yuna's story.
* First true sequel to the renowned FINAL FANTASY series.
* Story focuses on an all-female cast, including the introduction of a new main character.
* A variety of new and unique job classes such as "Gunner", "Mascot", "Gambler" and the atypical "Pop Star" can be accessed utilizing the "Job Wheel" system, seen previously in FINAL FANTASY TACTICS.
* For the first time in FINAL FANTASY, characters can switch job classes during battle using the Sphere plate.
* Stunning transformation sequences, rivaling those found in FINAL FANTASY X.
* Renovated world map and airship, simplifying travel.
* A return to "Active Mode" which speeds up the pace of battles.
* More dynamic movements in battle previously unseen in FINAL FANTASY titles.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- PlayStation 2
- Square Product Development Division 1
- Square Enix
- NA Release Date
- November 18, 2003
- JP Release Date
- March 13, 2003
- EUR Release Date
- February 20, 2004
- AUS Release Date
- February 19, 2004
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.4 by 988 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 66 User(s)
- Noriko Matsueda, Takahito Eguchi
- Official Website
- Added by
- 1418 User(s)