The classic arcade FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter, which scored an overall of 87% on Metacritic and was awarded Game of The Year 2001 on Gamespot, is now reborn in glorious high-definition for legions of long-time fans and a whole new generation of gamers around the world.
Featuring dazzling visuals and revamped design, gamers take control of the legendary Sam ‘Serious’ Stone as he is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle the overwhelming forces of Notorious Mental and the Sirian army.
● Serious Engine 3 – Beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever!
● Frantic Non-Stop Action – From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD!
● Great Arsenal – Wield demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight!
● 15 Levels of Bedlam – Set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences!
● Co-Op Mode – Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players in campaign mode!
● Steam Cloud Support – With Steam Cloud your profile is stored on the Cloud servers.
● Create your levels – Serious Editor 3 included!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Devolver Digital
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- November 24, 2009
- EUR Release Date
- January 29, 2010
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.6 by 26 User(s)
- Damjan Mravunac
- Official Website
- Added by
- 34 User(s)
This game also exists on: