One More Puzzle to Challenge their Tiny Little Brains...
After years of risking life and limb, the Lemmings' migration to find their utopia was over. The Lemmings had found their promised land and made themselves at home. Some took shelter in the forests, and some by the ocean, while others settled in the desert.
Little did the Lemmings know that their adventure has become the stuff of legend, and had attracted particular interest among the weasels. One dark night, every Lemming was captures and packed away into boxes while the weasels set to work! The only means of escape is their hot air balloons. Unfortunately these have been strategically positioned to lure the Lemmings into danger.
Lead the Lemmings to safety in this addicting puzzle/strategy game!
● The witless little Lemmings have returned - this time in a simple, elegant 3D world filled with hazards like lava and perilous heights. One hundred puzzles to play over again and again - like the Treehouse, the Stone Tower and more!
● Rotate the puzzle structure while directing Lemmings around its entire circumference, guiding the little morons to the safety of a waiting hot air balloon.
● Three types of Lemmings to play - standard, lava and water Lemmings have unique skills.
● Use the 16 skills you can teach the Lemmings to help them along - such as the classic Basher and Climber to the new Trampoline and AntiGravity and more!
● Adjustable difficulty settings customize the game for any ability level - from Easy to Very Hard and anywhere in between.
● Wonderful, pleasing scenery and music to enjoy while preventing the demise of these dopey guys.
This game has no comments yet.
- Psygnosis, Tarantula Studios
- Take-Two Interactive
- NA Release Date
- April 30, 2000
- EUR Release Date
- April 28, 2000
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- Gary McKill