“RIDE” is a unique motorcycle experience designed for bike lovers who live and breathe the world of motorcycling. The game features the most eminent manufacturers and their most famous and prestigious models. Live the “RIDE” experience at full throttle through a wide variety of race modes.Thanks to the involvement of so many manufacturers you can customise your bike to an unprecedented degree: take your pick from the abundance of parts, components and accessories available. Travel around the globe on fifteen different tracks that offer a world of thrills and challenges, whatever your own riding style. Participate in unique international events on the various tracks, and take on other players from around the world in the all-new online multiplayer modes. This is “RIDE”.
● DISCOVER THE BIKES
Ride on four different bikes classes and up to 100+ available models. Even the electric bikes will be available! On Ride you will find: NAKED BIKES, SUPERSPORTS BIKES, SUPERBIKES BIKES, HISTORICAL BIKES
● JUST AS YOU LIKE IT
Change the appearance and its components to upgrade your bikes. There are five different main areas to improve:
- APPEARANCE (Livery from official catalogue, Turn Signals, Rear Plate, Side Mirrors, Brakes and Shifter Levers, handlebar, Grips)
- TRANSMISSION (Gear, Quick Shifter, Chain)
- BRAKES AND SUSPENSIONS (Brakes Disc, Brake Disc Caliper, Brakes Lines, Suspension)
- WHEELS (Wheel Rims, Tires)
- ENGINE (Eletronic Control Unit, Air Filter, Prepared Head, Oil Replacement, Exhaust)
● ARE YOU MORE THAN A SUNDAY RIDER?
Get ready to Ride your bike on 15 different locations. Each track has up to three different paths. Race on 7 circuits inspired by the Grand Prix or explore 5 routes through beautiful landscapes from around the world. Try the two dedicated city circuits, recreated in minute detail. Test your skills on an incredible special track where truly expert riders can push themselves beyond the limit.
● CUSTOMISE EVERYTHING
Customise your bike: you can customise and upgrade every aspect of your bike. Just change its look or improve its performance with new parts. Why not do both? Now you can. Customise your rider: choose from a range of rider models, liveries and race suits.
● GAME MODES
- The World Tour is more than a simple sequence of events. Accept the challenge and reach for the ultimate goal: take your rider all the way to the top of the international rankings.
- Single race: Up to 16 riders in a single race, on one track and in one class.
- Championship: Up to 16 riders compete in an event with 3 or more races.
- Time Trial: Give it your best shot! Try to beat the record on each track.
- Track Day Challenge: Overtake as many rivals as you can before the time runs out.
- Drag Race: Select the right setup, change gears at just the right moment, and reach the end of the straight in the lowest time possible.
- Endurance: Two riders take turns riding the same bike along the same long route: who will be the fastest?
● RACE FEATURES
- Circuit Races (up to 16 riders)
- Realistic Artificial Intelligence
- Adjustable Bike Physics
- Realistic Animations
- Rewind Effect
- Improved Damage System
- Customisable Bikes
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Playstation 3
- Bandai Namco Games
- NA Release Date
- October 6, 2015
- JP Release Date
- June 25, 2015
- EUR Release Date
- March 27, 2015
- AUS Release Date
- April 2, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Remote Frequencies, Constantino Fazzari, Federico Schietroma
- Official Website
- Added by
- 1 User(s)