Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller. After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, mathematics student Matt is left proving his innocence in the brutal London heist. Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the very end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style gameplay that can lead to one of seven conclusions.
Written by the author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film), experience a gripping live-action crime thriller with a total of over 180 decision points. Do you steal the car or do you run away? Do you follow orders or sabotage the plan? You’ll have just seconds to decide as the film continues to roll with no pauses and no looping footage.
Shot in full HD, Late Shift’s cinematic experience blends the line between movies, games and interactive storytelling.
● One story, countless storylines, seven endings.
● A completely live action, cinematic interactive thriller, filmed in full HD in London, England.
● Over 180 decision points in total with no pauses or looping footage which leads to one of seven different endings.
● Directed by Tobias Weber, and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
● Acting performances by Joe Sowerbutts (Matt), Haruka Abe (May-Ling) and Oliver Twist’s Richard Durden (Samuel Parr).
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Wales Interactive
- NA Release Date
- April 18, 2017
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.0 by 19 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Easy by 7 User(s)
- Cyril Boehler
- Official Website
- Added by
- 33 User(s)