The world is over. But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, ready to take you as far down the tracks as you have fuel to feed it, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. The real question is whether or not you'll help the survivors get to their destinations.... or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they're worth.
This is The Final Station.
● A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train.
● A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
● Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies.
● Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge.
● Don't expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited.
● Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles.
● Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies.
● Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Do My Best
- NA Release Date
- August 30, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.0 by 27 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 9 User(s)
- Geoff Hart-Jones
- Official Website
- Added by
- 37 User(s)