For its 10 year anniversary, Titan Quest will shine in new splendour. This Anniversary Edition combines both Titan Quest and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne in one game, and has been given a massive overhaul for the ultimate ARPG experience.
● Restored and improved multiplayer functionality, including new features like a built-in voice chat and NAT resolving for best multiplayer connectivity.
● Support for more resolutions, larger camera distance and scaleable UI size.
● Improved performance and general stability.
● Support for modders through new modding options and a fully integrated Steam Workshop.
● Complete balance rework with improvements to all Masteries, damage types, unique items and sets.
● Countless bug fixes and other improvements, including ten years’ worth of community fixes.
● Increased challenges and rewards for larger parties and on higher difficulty levels.
● Dozens of new heroes and bosses to encounter.
● Improved enemy and pet AI.
● Quality of life features like higher stack limits, quick item pickup, a larger stash and a speed setting.
● Reduced cheating with curbed exploits, removal of test items and mod comparison in multiplayer.
● Steam Friend Invites.
● Steam Achievements.
● Steam Trading Cards.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Iron Lore Entertainment
- THQ Nordic
- Action, RPG
- NA Release Date
- August 31, 2016
- MVGL User Score
- 7.4 by 21 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 6 User(s)
- Michael Verrette, Scott B. Morton
- Official Website
- Added by
- 45 User(s)