Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour. You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen.
● Unique colour-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
● A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
● A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
● Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
● Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
● Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
● Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Fiddlesticks Games
- Curve Digital
- Platformer, Puzzle
- NA Release Date
- August 30, 2016
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.6 by 18 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 12 User(s)
- Alkis Livathinos
- Official Website
- Added by
- 42 User(s)